Morningside Cuesta we'll make a home from the ruins
ya lastoschka, ya sokol
43 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
Katya decided she didn't like this woman's haughtiness. Katya was in no position to judge this wolf or her actions, but she began to feel like the enemy when Khoe continued to display her dominance. She was only here to brief Grayday's mate about the addition to her pack, then leave.

A mother had every right to be suspicious, Katya kept reminding herself, but she wasn't going to grovel. She couldn't have imagined what made Khoe defensive--Katya had answered all of her questions and elaborated so the other wolf had the whole story. Katya felt like she was being corrected like a pup in front of an expectant father. What the hell had she walked into?

She lowered her chin, complying to Khoe's silent demand this once.  "Yes," she confirmed, nodding briefly. "Grayday said he needed more hunters in Morningside. I accepted.

"Actually, I'm looking forward to running with your pack. I've heard a lot about Morningside since I came to the valley."
Activity is currently sluggish. I may be able to post on weekends, I may not. If you're impatient, feel free to power-play my characters OUT of a thread, but please do not tag them or play them in upcoming events. Thank you!
Messages In This Thread
we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 07, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Katya - July 09, 2017, 10:38 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 10, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Katya - July 11, 2017, 12:09 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 11, 2017, 11:18 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Katya - July 12, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 12, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Katya - July 13, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 13, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Katya - July 13, 2017, 03:15 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 13, 2017, 03:57 PM