Hideaway Strath Safety in numbers
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Joining 
@Arturo @Lotte @Seri Nat and Seri are here to join

Natashe had made the journey as quickly as possible though she had stopped occasionally to hunt for Seri and rest for a while. She had exhausted herself keeping watch over her niece, not allowing herself to rest and only eating what the child left over. It was a bit harder than she had expected to find teaghlaigh since she had never been there herself, and she got lost a few times but eventually she had picked up the scent of many wolves.

When the two arrived at the borders Natashe sat down a few feet away, and motioned for Seri to ait beside her "we are here, I will call for the leaders" she spoke softly before lifting her muzzle to the air and calling for the alphas,her song drifting through air and breaking the silence.
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The trip seemed to take forever for the little pup. She was old enough to travel on short hunts and catch small game, but this long journey was taxing on Seri. The beginning was scary with the realixation that she had lost track of her mother. Throught the middle were some moments of excitement fueled by Seri's curiousity, and near the end the physical exhaustion took over most of her emotions. When they had finally reached thier eledged destination Seri was happy to sit but chose to lay down on her stomach instead. Lightly panting as she waiting for the leaders of this pack to arrive.
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
A call rises for him upon the borders, not specifically but he deigns to answer it and is, for once, surprised when he comes across the scene and sees that Hemlock has not beaten him here. Nevertheless, she assumes she is otherwise occupied, which is fine. She’s taken on a lot, especially with Lotte’s step down from leadership and Arturo deigns not to lean too much on Hemlock. A woman stands at his borders and near her, a child that is maybe about Sirius’ age, perhaps a bit older. Closer to her six month mark by the looks of her than his own children. Fiery, twin sun gaze moves from child to the one he presumes is her mother, sizing her up as he draws near and halts a few feet away. “What is your business here?” Arturo asks simply, smoky timbre smooth and professional as he offers it in a subtle way of greeting. The gangster can already assume, making it a fairly good chance of being correct, but still it is an obligatory question he asks everyone who appears at his borders, nevertheless, before he offers introduction of home and himself.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe could see how tired Seri was and she lowered her muzzle down to the child,running her nose gently down between the girl's ears "you can rest now,I am sorry it took so long" she said softly and then lifted her fiery gaze in time to see a man stalking forward. She could assume this was the man she had heard of from Spring, but she wouldn't jump to the conclusion before hearing him speak his name first.

There were no civilities before jumping to the conclusion,something she found herself appreciating immensely. Dipping her head and lowering her gaze to the floor she licked her lips nervously "greetings Monsieur, I am Natashe and this is my niece Seri. We come from Silver Creek a pack the alpha here is somewhat familiar with I believe?" She began hesitantly. She had never tried to join a strange pack before, Silver Creek had been run by her sister after all. "The creek disbanded due to low members, and we seek another place to call home. I don't have any trades to offer,but I am interested in hunting and medicine although I have no experience in the latter." She finished speaking and gave a nervous thrum of her tail against the ground as she waited for the man to speak again. Her eyes flicked over to Seri to see how she would react to the masculine presence.
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Feel free to skip Seri. Will jump in when the time is right.

Seri continued to lay on the ground as the male approched. She placed her head on her paws and watched the interesctions between the two. Too tired to care about the situation.
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
The child is of small consequence to him, currently, and his eyes rise from her to the woman. The child would come into question later once he hears the reason for their presence upon his borders and so long as he considers it (if his assumption is, indeed, correct) but for now he does not deign to proverbially jump the gun. “I met with Heston but never his mate, Spring.” Arturo tells her as she speaks of familiarity. Unfortunately, Silver Creek had disbanded before Arturo could return to get an answer on his offer of an alliance and so it hardly mattered. Teaghlaigh is the only pack that claims the Hinterlands now, and frankly, this is how the gangster likes it. “Before we go any further you should know that Teaghlaigh is not like Silver Creek,” This seemed a little obvious to Arturo but he presses on, regardless. “We are extremely territorial and we stick to and protect our own. There are only two laws The Family is expected to obey and they are The Family Before Everything Else and Ceannasach’s Word is Law,” He states their most important tenets because they are the only thing he cares about …well that and contribution of course but that is easy enough to weed out should it become an issue.

“Do these laws sound like something you can adhere to?” He asks them both now, because it affected Seri just as much as it affects Natasha. His generosity has been worn out by betrayers that came before, one of which he had thought his most loyal and trusted impeccably. A mistake he does not deign to make ever again; if there is hesitation or refusal he sees no need to allow this meeting to go any further.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean