Hideaway Strath Safety in numbers
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
A call rises for him upon the borders, not specifically but he deigns to answer it and is, for once, surprised when he comes across the scene and sees that Hemlock has not beaten him here. Nevertheless, she assumes she is otherwise occupied, which is fine. She’s taken on a lot, especially with Lotte’s step down from leadership and Arturo deigns not to lean too much on Hemlock. A woman stands at his borders and near her, a child that is maybe about Sirius’ age, perhaps a bit older. Closer to her six month mark by the looks of her than his own children. Fiery, twin sun gaze moves from child to the one he presumes is her mother, sizing her up as he draws near and halts a few feet away. “What is your business here?” Arturo asks simply, smoky timbre smooth and professional as he offers it in a subtle way of greeting. The gangster can already assume, making it a fairly good chance of being correct, but still it is an obligatory question he asks everyone who appears at his borders, nevertheless, before he offers introduction of home and himself.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Safety in numbers - by Natashe - July 07, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Safety in numbers - by Seri - July 07, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Safety in numbers - by Arturo - July 08, 2017, 05:00 AM
RE: Safety in numbers - by Natashe - July 08, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Safety in numbers - by Seri - July 08, 2017, 12:43 PM
RE: Safety in numbers - by Arturo - July 09, 2017, 06:04 AM