Hideaway Strath Safety in numbers
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe could see how tired Seri was and she lowered her muzzle down to the child,running her nose gently down between the girl's ears "you can rest now,I am sorry it took so long" she said softly and then lifted her fiery gaze in time to see a man stalking forward. She could assume this was the man she had heard of from Spring, but she wouldn't jump to the conclusion before hearing him speak his name first.

There were no civilities before jumping to the conclusion,something she found herself appreciating immensely. Dipping her head and lowering her gaze to the floor she licked her lips nervously "greetings Monsieur, I am Natashe and this is my niece Seri. We come from Silver Creek a pack the alpha here is somewhat familiar with I believe?" She began hesitantly. She had never tried to join a strange pack before, Silver Creek had been run by her sister after all. "The creek disbanded due to low members, and we seek another place to call home. I don't have any trades to offer,but I am interested in hunting and medicine although I have no experience in the latter." She finished speaking and gave a nervous thrum of her tail against the ground as she waited for the man to speak again. Her eyes flicked over to Seri to see how she would react to the masculine presence.
Messages In This Thread
Safety in numbers - by Natashe - July 07, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Safety in numbers - by Seri - July 07, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Safety in numbers - by Arturo - July 08, 2017, 05:00 AM
RE: Safety in numbers - by Natashe - July 08, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Safety in numbers - by Seri - July 08, 2017, 12:43 PM
RE: Safety in numbers - by Arturo - July 09, 2017, 06:04 AM