Hideaway Strath Safety in numbers
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
The child is of small consequence to him, currently, and his eyes rise from her to the woman. The child would come into question later once he hears the reason for their presence upon his borders and so long as he considers it (if his assumption is, indeed, correct) but for now he does not deign to proverbially jump the gun. “I met with Heston but never his mate, Spring.” Arturo tells her as she speaks of familiarity. Unfortunately, Silver Creek had disbanded before Arturo could return to get an answer on his offer of an alliance and so it hardly mattered. Teaghlaigh is the only pack that claims the Hinterlands now, and frankly, this is how the gangster likes it. “Before we go any further you should know that Teaghlaigh is not like Silver Creek,” This seemed a little obvious to Arturo but he presses on, regardless. “We are extremely territorial and we stick to and protect our own. There are only two laws The Family is expected to obey and they are The Family Before Everything Else and Ceannasach’s Word is Law,” He states their most important tenets because they are the only thing he cares about …well that and contribution of course but that is easy enough to weed out should it become an issue.

“Do these laws sound like something you can adhere to?” He asks them both now, because it affected Seri just as much as it affects Natasha. His generosity has been worn out by betrayers that came before, one of which he had thought his most loyal and trusted impeccably. A mistake he does not deign to make ever again; if there is hesitation or refusal he sees no need to allow this meeting to go any further.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Safety in numbers - by Natashe - July 07, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Safety in numbers - by Seri - July 07, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Safety in numbers - by Arturo - July 08, 2017, 05:00 AM
RE: Safety in numbers - by Natashe - July 08, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Safety in numbers - by Seri - July 08, 2017, 12:43 PM
RE: Safety in numbers - by Arturo - July 09, 2017, 06:04 AM