Blackfeather Woods All my friends are heathens
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
All Welcome 
AW! If anyone is able to teach him some fighting moves, it would be appreciated, but otherwise anyone is welcome to pop in and meet Aries!

How long had he been here? A few weeks, perhaps. One week longer than Kahlil, he knew, though maybe that didn't matter. Neo had taken little interest in the other boy, not seeking to start fights but also not giving in to him. They generally seemed to just stay away from each other. Nyx was the only one he really spoke to, but perhaps that was just because she was the one who had brought him here - she was sort of similar to a mother-figure, though the boy knew his real mother was Olive. Thinking of Olive brought back a few things that he had been meaning to say. He never had said his goodbyes, though he had always planned to. Little late now, he supposed. Surprisingly, he had heard no word of his mother searching for him; he assumed it to be a good thing. She'd only drag him back to Moonspear if they were reunited. No doubt she would disapprove of him being with the 'Blackfeather fuckers', as she called them. His sister, too. What would she think of him now? And his father?

Oh well. He was here now, and honestly he didn't want to go back. There was tension between he, Vaati and Kahlil, sure, but no way was he going back to Moonspear. Besides, Charon probably wouldn't let him back in anyway, so there was no point. But he liked it here. There was something about the ravens that cawed so close, the darkness that seemed to lurk among the trees - he just liked it.

Right now, he was just wandering, exploring, not doing anything in particular. He was still getting a feel for the place, but he approved of what he'd seen so far.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
He was somewhat aware of the two boys that had eventually invaded their home. Vaati was more upset than he at the situation; he did not say it verbally, but the coldness he held in regard of them was enough. Ganondorf could care less for the two boys. They were simply more rivals, young barely men he was certain he could overtake. It was Vaati that he was worried about, and if Vaati was paying more attention to insignificant boys, then that was for all the best. He'd rather have that.

He ran his errands for mother, gathering the herbs and things she needed. And when they were over he wandered the woods, in search or some entertainment.

Said entertainment came in the form of one of the boys, smaller and younger than he. He snorted to the young man when he saw him, approaching with his torch of a tail curling behind him. Rytsas...
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Rather crappy reply, sorry!

The sound of footsteps broke his thoughts, and the boy turned to the stranger with a blank expression. He nodded in greeting with cold formality - he did not like the other boy's he'd encountered so far, and honestly he didn't expected this one to be any different, but better not to be rude and jump to conclusions. Perhaps he might get along better with this one? Most likely that would not be the case, but it was worth a try. 

The snort only caused Neo to raise a brow, narrowing his eyes slightly as he watched the approach of the other boy. Their tail was curled and raised, clearly this one believed himself to be above Neo. This, of course, was true, since he had obviously been here longer. He was older, so the young spiderling would not push himself to be above. Yet, he thought to himself. The language he spoke was not one the Svartell child recognised, but he didn't feel like a reply was necessary anyway. Instead, he waited, wondering what this one wanted. He did not care for the other boy, and he was sure he felt the same toward Neo. Why he had approached was unknown to the youngster.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
The boy made no verbal response, instead simply nodding. He sensed the confusion in him and snorted in amusement. It means hello, He smiles disarmingly, trying to make smalltalk with the closed off wolf. He stepped closer, shrinking the distance between them, and he let his tail relax a bit, already having shown his position between the two. My name's Ganondorf, but you can call me Ganon, if you'd like, He lets the words hang in the air, wondering if the boy would take the hint and give his name in return.

Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
It means hello. Neo would admit that he new very little of any language other than the one he had been taught - so those words had been foreign to him. But with the meaning now spoken to him, the boy would take in that knowledge and use it later in life, perhaps. Even if it was something very small. He watched as the male closed the distance between the two slightly, relaxing his tail as he did so.

The Svartell pup took in the name given to him by the stranger, then opened his jaws to respond. "Neo," he replied, introducing himself with the name he'd given himself upon arriving at Blackfeather. Aries had been left behind - he was in another place, another time, and this youngster was not Aries anymore.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
The boy is quiet, with none of the enthusiasm that Ganon brought to the table. He refused to get frustrated and bored with him yet, instead prodding a bit further. So where did you come from? Instead of fully hating the boy for no reason, as his brother had, he wanted to get to know the kid. That seemed more beneficial in the long run if he was going to stick around.

Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The other boy seemed to be trying to initiate a conversation, which although Neo was not a great fan of, he decided to play along. It would do no good to create more enemies, which it seemed he had done with Khalil and Vaati. So with that thought, he answered Ganon's question. "I came from Moonspear. Another pack." It wasn't a long answer, but he hoped it would suffice. He wasn't really a talker. "Nyx brought me here."

The Spiderling flicked his tail slightly, wondering what the other's reaction would be. Had he, too, heard about Moonspear like some of the others? What would he think if he knew that Neo's mother was Olive? Would he even recognise her name?
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
He had learned about Blackfeather Woods' history time and time again, especially with his priest training. He recognized the name, it was fuzzy in his mind, but said nothing. He could tell that the boy was avoiding something. Where's that? He prodded, hoping to jog his own memory. He had no reason to despise the boy if he was hiding something from them, but it didn't mean he would save such information for later.

Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Moonspear may or may not have been familiar to the other boy, but he had never heard mention of any rivalry between the two packs so he did not believe it to be an issue. If he were to mention that he was born in Teaghlaigh, however, and his parents were Olive and Dakarai, whom were hated by the Blackfeather wolves, he could only imagine how Ganon might react. But he didn't say that, because that's not who he was anymore. Aries had been left behind. Here, he was Neo.

"West of here." He shrugged, not caring for the location much. It was no longer of interest to him, now that he no longer resided there. Perhaps one day he'd pay a visit, to see the family he'd left behind, but now it was none of his concern.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
The answer is vague, and Ganondorf's suspicion is confirmed. He is hiding his birthplace, his home, for an express purpose. To protect himself or his family? Either way, he enjoys making the boy squirm as he tries to dodge the question. He avoids the uncomfortable inqueries for the moment, and uses advice instead. He is not sure if he wants to make allies with this boy just yet, but so far, he is not the enemy. Don't let my brother intimidate you. He's just insecure about his position; you're "a threat" to him. He says nonchalant, as if Aries' life wasn't in danger.