Northstar Vale we are stardust stories
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
Rannoch speaks that for naming him as king that this makes Mato too kind; it is a humble musing that his leader makes and Mato contemplates it. Mato speaks the truth: Rannoch has demonstrated himself as Alpha and thus far proven that despite his youth he can lead them. It is a title that belongs to him regardless of whether he thinks it fits him or not. It is, in many ways Mato supposes, sort of how he does not necessarily agree with Rannoch proclaiming him as kind — for he is not always. Like any house cat he resembles personality wise, his sass, and excessive interest (or lack thereof) is accompanied by a haughty demeanor that can lend way to a superiority complex. Kind does not seem to fit into that self assessment seamlessly, but Mato keeps his musings securely to himself.

“I would appreciate that.” Mato speaks in response to Rannoch’s offer. “I have watched my father tend to visitors upon the borders of my birth pack,” Mato admits. “but I am not my father.” And unlikely to be half as patient and pleasant as Sebastian. “And you may perhaps wish situations handled differently.” It is easy for Mato to assume that every Alpha has a certain way they’d like things to be handled until they can appear to take the situation into their own hands. Mato is willing to learn beneath Rannoch’s direction and is, more or less, a blank slate for Rannoch to mold how he would like.

“I have not,” The empyrean admits, thinking that if he’d have met a male by the name of Mouse he would have remembered (but as it stands he knows few, even still, except for Rannoch, Rain, Cypress and Liffy — of whom he met briefly and his uncles Pyro and Vassago). “That is good,” Mato muses in contemplative tone. “Have you sought to make introductions with neighboring packs, yet?” Of course, the Vale was doing quite well on it’s own and Mato wasn’t so sure what his thoughts were on alliances but still it seemed prudent to ask, especially since as an aspiring guardian he did not wish to chase off a wolf he was meant to greet as friend.
Messages In This Thread
we are stardust stories - by rip gemini - July 09, 2017, 06:21 AM
RE: we are stardust stories - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 09, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: we are stardust stories - by rip gemini - July 10, 2017, 05:03 AM
RE: we are stardust stories - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 10, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: we are stardust stories - by rip gemini - July 10, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: we are stardust stories - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 11, 2017, 09:25 AM
RE: we are stardust stories - by rip gemini - July 11, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: we are stardust stories - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 15, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: we are stardust stories - by rip gemini - July 16, 2017, 05:35 AM
RE: we are stardust stories - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 20, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: we are stardust stories - by rip gemini - July 30, 2017, 04:43 AM