Lion Head Mesa Running is a victory
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
aw thank you ;) i love pipit too <3
The she-wolf seemed to realise that Genie was very new to this flirting business, and was, well, for lack of a better word, a bit embarassed right now. Not because of Pipit, god no, but because of her own awkward behaviour. She could only hope it could be percieved as cute, but given her luck, or lack of luck, in these areas, it was better to assume that no, it was not cute, it was painfully awkward and the other wolf hated her now. Yeah, that was way easier to accept.

Genie felt uncomfortable outside her comfort zone, a part of her wanted to leave. But the other part, the larger part, the majority loathed the idea of leaving. Here was a woman who was showing her attention. Who was, god forbid, flirting with her. And she was gorgeous as well, which, of course, helped. And she was nice, or at least, she seemed nice, that was important. 

Pipit. That was the stranger's name. Genie rolled the word around her tongue and smiled softly to herself, it was a pretty name, she thought, much like the wolf who owned it. Okay, okay, now that's just too cheesy and cliched and you know it. You need to get off this mindset right now. Like, go back to the present. Go back to reality. Yeah, now wasn't the time for that. In fact, it was never the time for that.  

She cleared her throat. And then she tried to stop herself blushing. She half succeeded. She didn't even know why she was blushing anymore. "Uh, no, sorry," Genie shifted awkwardly. "But you could teach me..? I mean, if you know any songs of course. And only if you're willing. Uh, there's nothing to do anyways.." she trailed off, unsure. "Unless you want to sleep? Then I can leave, you know..um, I can-yeah," it wasn't even Pipit's fault anymore, Genie was just naturally awkward and shy around strangers, any stranger. 

She shrugged and smiled hopefully. 

Yeah, she was pretty sure she just ruined everything.

Yay.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
Running is a victory - by Pipit - July 09, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Running is a victory - by Raid - July 10, 2017, 01:00 AM
RE: Running is a victory - by Pipit - July 10, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: Running is a victory - by Raid - July 10, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: Running is a victory - by Pipit - July 10, 2017, 10:16 AM
RE: Running is a victory - by Raid - July 10, 2017, 10:40 AM
RE: Running is a victory - by Pipit - July 10, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: Running is a victory - by Raid - July 10, 2017, 11:18 AM