The Sunspire copy my past, paste my future
7 Posts
Ooc — Tobyn
lol, I love that movie. You going to see the 2nd one? And thanks for a thread again!!

[size=x-small]He allowed the feeling of sadness to swell in his chest before picking himself up once more. Long shaggy limbs carried him forward as he set out back on his path. In the corner of the gray males eyes he could swear he could see the flickering of a shadow on this warm day. Was it Sos stalking him? Was the dark entity here to strike him down before he had reached his prime? Shaking his head back and forth the boy allowed to fear to fill him. Pounding pressure pushed against his temples. thwack. thwack. thwack. [i]thwack. His heart beat building and his breath bated. He awaited the creature to dance from it's dark spot and devour him.

Silence.

The wind whistled lazy through the lush green grass and the sun shone with the soft light of a summer day. To him it sounded like a thunderous rush and felt like a thousand degree roasting. For the boy before the shadows he felt his barely alive life fading. With a cautious step forward Oak Maniitok chided himself, tried vainly to remind himself, of who he was. He cleared his through the action sounded coarse and clamorous as he spoke. "Who is there." His words a stale statement for he knew was slithered along in the shadows. Oak Maniitok, barely six months old, could simple not be consoled. He drew a deep bequeathing it into the breeze as he believed his days were over.

His grey eyes were wide and his stance weary, but he stood awaiting his judgement. He called out, his caution forsaken. "I am Oak Maniitok and I am not afraid to die today." His tone shaking. His bone aching. He stood, and for the first time in his young life felt awaken. [/size]
Messages In This Thread
copy my past, paste my future - by Oak Maniitok - August 01, 2013, 12:54 AM
RE: copy my past, paste my future - by Toothless - August 01, 2013, 08:26 AM
RE: copy my past, paste my future - by Oak Maniitok - August 03, 2013, 09:38 PM
RE: copy my past, paste my future - by Toothless - August 04, 2013, 01:06 PM