Wheeling Gull Isle this isn't a stain of red wine, i'm bleeding love
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
she stared, lips twitching in a gentle smile but still uneasy in a sense. "woman," she quipped in reply, but the answer was not settling enough to her. she held her tongue, only for a few heartbeats, before releasing a slow breath. it bought her a few extra seconds of time to think of something to say. 

she had plenty to say, but even though this stranger felt like one to her, she didn't know him, and to go and spew all of her unnecessary problems to him... that felt wrong. but he felt right, like something familiar, like someone she could do that to. she battled with herself, trying to decide what the proper course of actions was with this constantine man. 

"i don't know what i am," she finally said, a little more serious. tell me who i am, she wanted to ask-- for he seemed to know her. "i thought that i came from my old pack to lead... someone, but that suddenly feels like that dream was crushed years ago." but that couldn't be true, for she was hardly older than a year... right?
Messages In This Thread
RE: this isn't a stain of red wine, i'm bleeding love - by Aria - August 25, 2017, 09:32 AM