Wheeling Gull Isle this isn't a stain of red wine, i'm bleeding love
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
she stared, sort of lost for a moment. why not make it a reality? well, plenty of reasons. komodo was sort of in charge here-- at least to her-- and she didn't think anyone would respect her enough to call her the sole leader. she hadn't earned it-- she'd hidden in a cave for a few days while everyone else was out doing more heroic tasks... like saving lives. her courtship with komodo was the only thing that she'd really done while she was here, and that probably didn't raise anyone's opinion of her-- except the earthstalker, perhaps. 

but that raised a question.

ignoring his, the pale pearl's head shifted into a gentle tilt, her eyes narrowing softly. "why did you say that you would serve me?" she asked him, remembering what he'd said so vividly from the groups meeting. the question begged an answer, it was sort of weird to offer your loyalty to a complete stranger so quickly. "you said we met once in passing but... constantine i've only known your face from a dream." that must've sounded weird, weirder even than what he'd said to her. but it tied together-- she had unanswered questions, and she knew he had the answer-- or perhaps an answer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this isn't a stain of red wine, i'm bleeding love - by Aria - September 03, 2017, 09:52 AM