Wheeling Gull Isle this isn't a stain of red wine, i'm bleeding love
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
she stared at him, a silence surrounding them. it was a quick silence, but it was painful, and aria felt that the lull in their voices lasted hours. answer me, she begged in her head, her own teeth gritting as anticipation tugged at her chest. 

his answer was something she both expected, and couldn't believe. how... could she not remember? how could they have been close? for a brief moment, aria felt as though she might've remembered it... remembered something. there was a pressure that felt like a hard blow to the side of the head, and maybe she just wanted to remember it all, so she thought that she did... but moments ticked on, and she realized she knew nothing more than she had moments before. how much more had she just... forgotten?

her heart sank.

"komodo is..." she began, feeling that was the only thing she could respond to. what did that mean-- what he said. had she and constantine... been together? she was dumbstruck. she did not continue her statement, she had no words. she did not know what komodo was, and more importantly, she did not know what she and constantine were-- if anything. she may have forgotten, but she still understood words and emotions. something was there, hidden. she had another question, unless he'd leave, she didn't know what this meant for her-- or him, or them

"was i not happy?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: this isn't a stain of red wine, i'm bleeding love - by Aria - September 05, 2017, 11:30 PM