Wheeling Gull Isle this isn't a stain of red wine, i'm bleeding love
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
ending this here ;) poor babies

as her ears fell, pinning themselves to her pale crown, her heart sank with it. it sank deeper and deeper in her chest. the name floki was one that registered with her. but... he had been her mate? is that what constantine had said. perhaps that's why she remembered the name, over everything else. but something stuck, something was off, she'd remembered constantine's face-- why? had they truly been that close?

it all hung in her mind, there wasn't anything constantine said that she just glanced over. she was missing a whole part of her life, a lot of it too. how much time did she forget? how many wolves did she forget? but what hurt the most, the biggest piece to this story-- she wasn't happy. she'd left her home to be happy-- to find happiness. had she failed? why? she had a million more questions to ask and yet... somehow, they all felt useless. she'd never remember, no matter how much he told her. all she had were name fragments and strange dreams-- and that's all she'd ever have. 

silent, for once, aria had run out of responses. a common trait after her reign of donnelaith-- but to the sweet pearl, a foreigner to the world constantine swore she was part of, she always had a response for everything. she stared, mouth dry, at him, searching his gaze for another memory. he was her memory, his face. it was different, his eyes were... different, and she could've sworn the man from her dreams only had one ear. but this made sense-- as much as it could-- constantine made sense.

but that was all she found. 

suddenly overwhelmed, as if shock had numbed her anxiety for a few moments, aria shook her head. "i should go," she murmured in a monotone voice. she needed something-- space, time, maybe komodo-- but maybe not. her gaze darted around the earth beneath her paws for a few moments before she looked his way, finding his gaze, and then darting off through the underbrush.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this isn't a stain of red wine, i'm bleeding love - by Aria - September 07, 2017, 10:12 AM