Mount Everfall your skin knew battle before it knew war
20 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Nero does not expect a response to his question, let alone one that strikes him as honest and thus when he receives one he is (pleasantly) surprised. They are …well not strangers as they know one another’s names but new acquaintances perhaps and it would have went understood if Darcia had chosen not to indulge upon his purpose. Yet, the titan does and upon it comes word of intending to lay claim to a forest that borders Mount Everfall. Could it be the very forest he has just come from? That he met the intriguing, silent and mysterious Tacita? “The forest to the north? The one they call Shadewood?” Nero inquires, unable to still his tongue or quiet his curiosity. It is a beast of nature that has plagued the DiSarinno’s for generations: that temptation to seek answers, to gleam knowledge (perhaps because he knows knowledge is power). It is a temptation that Nero is weak against. …One of them, anyway.

The question is returned to him in a quiet purr of a noise that is enticing and pleasurable to his ears. “This place reminds me of where I was born. Of course it is not the same but it offers some familiarity.” A familiarity that he knows he would not even need if he could have just done as he was expected to; but he could not. It was torture watching Manakin waste to his death but being the one to kill him when Nero had spent all of his life up to that point protecting him would be utterly unimaginable. His cowardice strikes him like a arching swing of a sword but he would rather bear the brand of coward than kinslayer.

“Also, I was tracking a mountain goat but unfortunately for me it did not fall to it’s death as I hoped it might.” He admits with a sheepish tone while a coy smile tugs the corners of his lips upwards as the vespertine speaks with a soft chuckle. It is shame for more reasons than one, Nero cannot help but think as he regards his colossal companion with coy jade gaze.
he was beautiful in a way
deadly things always are
Messages In This Thread
your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Nero - July 10, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Nero - July 12, 2017, 04:59 AM
RE: your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Nero - July 12, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Nero - July 12, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Nero - July 12, 2017, 07:25 PM
RE: your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Nero - July 13, 2017, 04:24 AM
RE: your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Nero - July 13, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Nero - July 16, 2017, 01:07 PM