Redhawk Caldera i've never been great with peer pressure.
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Life in the womb, for Clover, was wonderful. It was warm, and she and her fellows had conversations via kicking. It being all she knew was wonderful, so when things changed, well, to begin with she wasn't too happy. She squalled and revolted for the first two minutes of life (a healthy baby girl), but as soon as she was pressed against her mothers belly and she was introduced to food, Clover decided, hey, this isn't so bad. And so she fell silent, content to nurse and sleep and be a perfect newborn. Her awareness was quite limited—all was well in the world, as far as she was concerned. If her parents doubted their fortune in having her, newborn Clover wouldn't let them forget it; she wiggled her rear, showing those around her the shamrock she bore. Lucky you.
Messages In This Thread
i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Finley - July 10, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Clover - July 13, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Raven - August 03, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Elwood - August 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Towhee - August 07, 2017, 10:39 AM