Redhawk Caldera i've never been great with peer pressure.
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Life changed in a matter of moments for Fiadh. The quaking of her mother's contractions stirred her from the lucid state that had preoccupied her for her short existence. The progression of her birth forced her from the comforts of Finley's uterus to the world that she was unprepared for. Her first moments were a blur as she scrambled helplessly on the ground and succame to the guidance that both instinct and Finely gave her. 

Soon enough she was nursing, the memories of what she had endured slipping with every feverish drink she took. Something in the back of her mind urged her to drink to her content, to fill herself to the brim. Satisfied with her fill, Fiadh unlatched with milk still in her mouth. The substance dribbled down the corners of her mouth, and despite her sudden discomfort, the urge to sleep was far more overbearing than her desire to cause a ruckus. With this, and as gurgled sigh, she lowered her head to her forepaws and spilled the remains of her meal onto herself, her mother, and the ground.
Messages In This Thread
i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Finley - July 10, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Fiadh - July 19, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Raven - August 03, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Elwood - August 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Towhee - August 07, 2017, 10:39 AM