Northstar Vale and you can throw me shade, all it does is just cool me off
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
lol no worries!

The smile that had crept upon Remi's face was quickly diluted.
The tone of voice and her firm demand had caught the creamy Ostrega completely off guard. He blinked a couple of times, the little wheels in his brain spinning back and forth trying to find the mistake, the hidden offense that might have hidden within his words but he found none. Because there had not been any offense meant. At this quick conclusion, Remi frowned. Had he caught her in a bad mood or in a wrong time? or was this the kind od mood she had all the time? 
It was too soon to know, so Remi decided to simply let it slide.

"ok, hey Airi" he corrected with a slight shrug of his shoulders. He didn't know if he should introduce himself next, for by the looks of the girl, something told him she didn't really care. "My name is Mouse" he barked finally, deciding that he did not want to alter the natural flow of the conversation. 

She then agreed to join him, and Remi let the smile that had faded from his face to return. "alright, cool" he barked before turning and beginning to trot forward, his nose lowering to the floor in search of said snack. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: and you can throw me shade, all it does is just cool me off - by Mouse - July 30, 2017, 10:49 AM