Northstar Vale and you can throw me shade, all it does is just cool me off
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Airi answered almost instantly, and Remi, glancing over his shoulder at the dark furred femme only gave a smile as response. Though the conversation between him and this packmate/potential friend was not flowing as Remi would have wanted to, he was content to have her join him in a hunt. Now he knew that bringing down a deer just the two of them would be a challenge, but never had Remi backed down from anything that promised to get his adrenaline pumping.

He continued to track down the animals, his feet moving fast as he moved through the slopes of the Vale with Airi at tow. With every step they took the scent grew more intense, and after a few minutes they found themselves closer to their target: a four member herd that grazed in the distance, made up of a big, adult buck, three young does and a fawn.

"pick" he barked whilst turning to Airi, his crystalline eyes falling upon hers before darting again to the unsuspecting group of ungulates. He didn't know which one he would pick to be honest. He knew they would have a much better chance of bringing down the fawn obviously, but because it was the only one Remi also knew he was the most protected of the group. As soon as they tried to get near him all three does and the buck would turn on them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and you can throw me shade, all it does is just cool me off - by Mouse - August 12, 2017, 03:23 PM