Morningside Cuesta Romeo & Juliet
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday stared hard at Howl, ears pricked forward in concentration. But he detected no note of falsehood and, reluctantly, decided that he'd take Howl at his word.

"Alright then," said Grayday, mollified by this revelation. "Since you didn't know any better, I won't hold it against you. You can stay with us - but there are terms. I expect you to worl on your hunting skills and contribute as much as you can to the pack. I have young children of my own that have been put in a vulnerable position by your actions, knowingly or not. And, if you join this pack, you'll have to respect my authority. Is that something you can handle?"

He hoped so, because Grayday was getting pretty tired of being the only man around.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
It seemed as though Howl was in a partial clear. He didn't know he had done anything wrong, but he could feel something was wrong. He wanted to take some blame for Heartha's sake, but it was also true that for the most part, he didn't know he was doing anything wrong. Grayday seemed to accept his answer and explained the way things were going to work if Howl was going to stay within the pack. To which Howl responded, "I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused you, but know that I will highten my hunting skills and all else to make it up to you and more." 
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday gave a soft sigh in response, seeming to wave away the other's apology. "What's done is done," he assured the other. "What matters now is that we move forward. Heartha doesn't hunt, so you're going to have to work extra hard at that," he said firmly, turning and heading back toward the inner territories. His body language made it clear that Howl was to follow. "Heartha can show you around, but for your own sake, please stay away from my mate. She'll try and kill you both. And she won't succeed, but it'll cause me a whole lot of trouble."

He began trotting in that direction, hoping to head off anyone who might want to share this new development with his tempermental mate. He had to get there, first.

Howl is now free to roam the territory!
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours