Jade Fern Grove ori the fox decides she likes forests
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
4 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Ori had erroneously captured the snake too far down its... neck? body? ...so the creature was able to maneuver itself to strike her. It wasn't poisonous, she didn't think, and so the kit fox held her grip -- growling and shaking her head, hoping to break the thing so that she could eat it without worrying about it biting her in return. She was still young, only just freshly independent, and so she was not the most graceful or experienced hunter.

When she noticed the much larger canine watching her, she dropped the reptile immediately. It writhed in anger, perhaps deciding whether it would slither off or try to punish her, as she stood motionlessly and watched the wolf carefully. Sometimes her larger relatives were friendly, but sometimes they saw her as a quick meal.
I am a slower-paced roleplayer. There may be times that I am only able to post once per activity period. If I do not respond to a thread within 7 days, you are welcome to minorly powerplay Ori's exit if you prefer a faster pace.
Messages In This Thread
ori the fox decides she likes forests - by Ori - July 11, 2017, 10:29 PM
RE: ori the fox decides she likes forests - by Ori - July 17, 2017, 10:00 PM