Hideaway Strath The sun caught in her raven hair Is blazing in me out of all control
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

It brought a crooning growl from Hemlock's lips to hear that Lotte craved her; and though she was loathe to shackle herself in any sense it was different. What Lotte was saying - what she was offering - was a thing that she craved. Though she did not leave Palisander from her thoughts most days his image and the feelings she'd had for him were drowned out by the grayscale woman now teasing her. He would have wanted her happy; certainly, but this - was this too much? Was she too greedy? 

To have Lotte and Arturo in the capacity that the woman offered, it was near dizzying, intoxicating, just as much as the grip that Lotte posed to her fur and the way that she gripped. Hemlock tipped her head back when her scruff was tugged, even briefly, giving a breathy groan at the sensation of having Lotte so close and in such an intimate way. "You make me happy," Hemlock murmured softly, making sure that she was heard even without being too loud. "You both do." She had never been so supported after all, and she owed much to the pair of them. 

Even as she leaned against Lotte there came a soft whine, rubbing her face against her friends at the idea of Lotte staying. "I...I....I want you here. I do not want you to suffer though," She admitted, turning to press her kisses along Lotte's cheek. "You are doing me such a kindness, giving me this gift, and I never once want you to think I do not forget that." 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20