Hideaway Strath What kind of magic spell to use?
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi was growing rather bored of their (somewhat) peaceful life in the strath. It wasn't the adventure it used to be, but now that they had settled down and the new pops had just begun to spread their furry feathers it'd be a while before it would ever return to that. Already had one babe been stolen; Chusi did not know by whom or how it had happened, but she had noted the absence of one of her favourite siblings - the tiny fighter, Roarke. The kid had spirit, even she could've told you so, and would've been a great little brother, partner and friend. It was sad to see one go so soon, but not knowing what had happened to him was practically keeping the butterfly up at night.

She had no other choice but to pace the nice bedding of the strath with the moonlight shining over her shoulder - back and forth, back and forth.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
(At this time) Seri had been in the Teaghlaigh for only a few days, and she fould that it was much easier to slip away from her aunt when it was late and after she want to lay down. Seri would rest all day, bored under constant watch from her aunt. At night she had so much energy that she just had to get out this night. Everything here was new and she took every opportunity to look around and smell everything under the night sky. Then another wolf came into view. Not as only as her aunt, and definatly not as young as her. 

Seri remembered a time when she came across another wolf that she thought would have been safe. She later learned that not all wolves were nice, even if they were in the pack territory. But Natashe had protected her then and she hoped that if anything got out of hand she would be protected again. She walked up slowly and shyly said "Hello"