Swiftcurrent Creek welcome home
ya lastoschka, ya sokol
43 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
Katya meandered along the tributary's bank, carefully picking her path around sharp fragments of fishbone or rock. Her steel-gray pelt glowed silver in the afternoon sun as her bright blue eyes scanned her surroundings.

She still had yet to meet all of Morningside, but she had an exhaustive last few days and needed some time to herself. Taking a couple days' hike had seemed like a fine idea--one last adventure to give her new residence time to adjust to the newcomers and Khoe's pups. Even when she was alone, she saw, smelled, and heard the activity of other wolves everywhere in the valley. A week ago she could have ignored them, but now that she was attuned to Morningside scents and calls, she could also distinguish what wasn't distinctly her pack's.

She inhaled, tasting the air. Other than the cool fragrance of water and stone, she catches the fresh scent of lone wolf. Nothing to worry about, she reassures herself. They were just passing through, like she was mere days ago. Still, something about it bothered her, even though the scent was nowhere near Morningside. Trusting her intuition, she treads quickly but lightly, steeling herself for an encounter.
Activity is currently sluggish. I may be able to post on weekends, I may not. If you're impatient, feel free to power-play my characters OUT of a thread, but please do not tag them or play them in upcoming events. Thank you!
Messages In This Thread
welcome home - by Trajan - July 14, 2017, 11:17 PM
RE: welcome home - by Katya - July 15, 2017, 08:31 AM
RE: welcome home - by Trajan - July 15, 2017, 08:06 PM
RE: welcome home - by Katya - July 15, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: welcome home - by Trajan - July 16, 2017, 06:55 AM
RE: welcome home - by Katya - July 16, 2017, 07:48 AM
RE: welcome home - by Trajan - July 17, 2017, 07:09 AM
RE: welcome home - by Katya - July 17, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: welcome home - by Trajan - July 20, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: welcome home - by Katya - July 21, 2017, 01:40 PM
RE: welcome home - by Trajan - July 22, 2017, 10:12 AM