Northstar Vale some of my storm recognized some of your rain
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
The star-kissed king druid considers her words and deduces that she is not wrong. The stars are bewitching, yes, but he is not borne of stardust. He is flesh and blood, of earth and it is to her he has his sacred duty; and one day when he dies he will nourish her as she has nourished him in life. Again, Seabreeze speaks true: it is easy to get swept away in the stars even when he cannot touch them. His presence has been much less in the Vale over the past month or so than he would have liked but his obsession had taken hold of him and he only detached himself to eat and sleep; and he’d made a promise to Rannoch to become more involved in the physical aspects of the Vale in an effort to help keep him tethered. An otherworldly obsession tempered by the earthborn obsessions.

Just as she offered him her rapt attention as he prattled about the stars and Orion, Mato affords her the same respect and courtesy, gaze lowering back to her, ears cupping forth, attentive as he listens to her tales of the illusive sea. “How does the moon effect the sea?” Mato asked, curiously, always eager to learn something new.

It is only natural to Mato that she inquires as to his (temporary) fascination with Orion, only to follow up with if he knew such sorrow. “I’m not sure,” He hedges honestly to in response to her first question and then answers, with a soft smile to the second, “No. I have known no love as Artemis and Orion nor have I been unfortunate to have lost anyone I love.” He speaks the truth as he knows it, entirely unaware that his sister Nova and mother Pearl have gone missing from the Teekons but such is his consequence for choosing to be separated from his family.
Messages In This Thread
RE: some of my storm recognized some of your rain - by rip gemini - July 16, 2017, 11:19 AM