Wheeling Gull Isle i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
She noticed @King’s absence the last few days and a part of her brain tells her to be worried. That he is no longer around to help with the caring of Anatha even though she’s old enough to take care of herself, and likely has been. She’d been thrust from the ocean onto an island where there’s not a soul she knows and Cascada was quick to take her under her wing. He is no longer there to help them with hunting, resulting in a few days without eating herself but she still makes an effort to search for something to keep the girl satisfied. They have the whole pack now, it seems, even if she is reluctant to give in.

Slowly, she opens her eyes to the morning sun. She can’t explain why, but it always seems brighter on the island. She hasn’t looked too much into it so much as accepting it and with each no morning, it is less and less obvious. Cascada carefully moves so she doesn’t bump against @Anatha anymore than she has to before disappearing from the sleeping grounds. As her body gets the kickstart this morning instead of her head, she mindlessly wanders around until she hears the roar of the ocean up close instead of something faint and uncertain.

While she has not properly marveled at the sea and how she came to be on this side of it, she doesn’t find this day appropriate. There is a bigger can of worms in the way than she feels like she can tackle and setting it aside has become just as easy. Her jaw tightens as she turns, noting the heap ahead on the shore. She doesn’t think much of it until, as she gets closer, to starts to move and attempt to stand on wobbly limbs. Her hears cup forward but it is the only attention she gives as she meanders her way closer instead of rushing to her side as she may have used to.

Instead, she chuffs for attention as she curves around to put herself into eye sight so she does not startle. It is then she realizes who it is before her and she eases up on their proximity and takes a step back. “What is wrong?” she asks, scanning her over for any obvious signs of distress.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Maera - July 15, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Addie - July 16, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Maera - July 19, 2017, 05:21 PM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Addie - July 23, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Maera - July 30, 2017, 09:39 AM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Addie - August 14, 2017, 01:59 PM