Wheeling Gull Isle i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
The response is delayed and it causes her ears to drop against the back of her head. She’s unable to find anything from the outside that isn’t related to the single word of information. There are no cuts or contusions she can see but she still hesitates getting closer. The only word she’s given to work with can be remedied but the cause should be defined eventually. She doesn’t have the reserve of herbs she used to have in Morningside and has only been able to pick at things here and there in her travels. Undersea is meant to be something permanent but she hasn’t even attempted to try and set up a cache of ready to use herbs. The island is a mystery to her and she doesn’t care much for it.

“Let’s get you some water,” she says and glances to the sea, ready to open her mouth but she quickly snaps it shut. Having never been near the sea until she washed up on the island, she has to remind herself it is not pleasant nor drinkable. Her nose wrinkles in thought, then looks back to Maera. “Can you follow me?”
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Maera - July 15, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Addie - July 16, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Maera - July 19, 2017, 05:21 PM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Addie - July 23, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Maera - July 30, 2017, 09:39 AM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Addie - August 14, 2017, 01:59 PM