Wheeling Gull Isle i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
It was strange for Maera to feel weak, at least physically.
She takes pride on being a wild creature, a warrior, though right now she feels anything but. With her knees still trembling the flame tries to bring her hazel eyes to fall upon Cascada, an unspoken plead within the greenish specks that adorned them, help me.

Though the Sveijarn trusts her strenght, she also trusts the frail voice inside her head telling her that this time at least, she cannot afford to not seek aid. Sometimes, the strongest is not the one that doesn't need anyone else and thinks they're invincible but the one that can admit to needing help and know that there is no such thing as being invincible. The female asks if she can follow and Maera feels another wave of nausea rise from the depths of her stomach up towards her throat. Her whole frame shakes as a shiver causes her to tremble.

She dares to take a step forward, her shoulder seeking Cascada's side as support. "can't alone" she manages to bark as response, her tail hanging limply behind her as she tries to mantain the equilibrium she still has.
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Maera - July 15, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Addie - July 16, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Maera - July 19, 2017, 05:21 PM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Addie - July 23, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Maera - July 30, 2017, 09:39 AM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Addie - August 14, 2017, 01:59 PM