King Elk Forest i'm just taking a greyhound on the hudson river line
3 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
Viper sensed, rather than smelled or heard the she-wolf draw near. Turning to face her, the auburn-furred woman assessed the fellow loner with one calculating brisk look. She flicked an ear out of amusement at being addressed as "miss." She was one or two years this wolf's junior, but no offense was intended and didn't take any.

"Good evening," she responded coolly in her softly accented voice, her stance guarded but confident. Watching as the wolf place a bouquet of silvery cobwebs between them before sitting down. Either subconsciously or on purpose--the wolf had put herself in a disadvantage--lowering herself into a position to be eye-level with the Arabian. Viper's rigid posture loosened just slightly, but she cocked an eyebrow, waiting expectantly for the wolf to continue.
"Unwept, unfriended, without marriage-song, I am led forth in my sorrow on this journey that can be delayed no more.
No longer, hapless one, may I behold yon day-star's sacred eye; for my fate no tear is shed, no friend makes moan."

--From Antigone by Sophocles
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm just taking a greyhound on the hudson river line - by Viper - July 17, 2017, 12:13 AM