King Elk Forest MJ didn't want me, either
304 Posts
Ooc —
It didn't take long before something interesting happened. Murdock had found that, if you waited long enough, you didn't even have to go looking for adventures - which was great, for someone like him. They just came along, easy as you please, often in the form of pretty, long-legged things like the one currently wandering through the forest several yards off from him. Still, Murdock stayed where he was, not wanting to start up a conversation with the woman if she were overly busy, or not actually alone, or crazy in any way, or lookin' for someone to help her. Any number of things could turn him off of a girl before they even met, and his eyes - though half-lidded - were discerning as they tracked the woman's movements.

For a moment, Murdock feared she might even be diseased. Why would a healthy wolf be eatin' greens the way she seemed wont to? But his expression cleared when he observed her spreading the chewed-up plant matter over her shoulder. He was sure that, if he squinted, he'd be able to make out a wound. But why bother?

Standing, the male gave his pelt a brisk shake and padded toward the girl, his steps quiet and unhurried as he picked his way around obstacles rather than finding a way through them. When he was close enough that he wouldn't have to raise his voice over-much for her to hear, Murdock further slowed his pace and called out to her - "Y'alright, ma'am?"
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
MJ didn't want me, either - by Murdock - July 16, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: MJ didn't want me, either - by Cecily - July 17, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: MJ didn't want me, either - by Murdock - July 17, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: MJ didn't want me, either - by Cecily - July 24, 2017, 09:02 AM
RE: MJ didn't want me, either - by Murdock - July 24, 2017, 01:43 PM