Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
As far as Eljay was concerned, this was totally normal pack-joining procedure. He actually knew very little about pack-joining, except for being present a time or two when mommy and daddy or Uncle P or Aunt Fox had accepted wolves into the Caldera, and he remembered very little about that. But his own cousin was in this pack and they were still making him do this, so he thought it seemed pretty regular a thing to do.

The offer the wolf was making seemed almost too good to be true, and Eljay quickly mentally mapped where to find it. Following the coast was one thing he could do, and finding a plateau at the coast seemed easy, if it was the first one he'd run into. "Wow, really? Thanks, I don't — that means a lot to me — I don't really know what to say." Eljay smiled fondly, and if he hadn't just mentioned being good at watching pups and following orders in a hunt he would've told her about his skills right now.

"Oh! Which way's south?" he asked, blinking as he looked towards the coast. Would be typically his luck to wander the wrong way, and he had no idea how anything worked with directions because he'd never left the Caldera for years. "Oh! I forgot to introduce myself!" With an apologetic look on his face he went on to say, "I'm Eljay!"
Messages In This Thread
tangled - by Eljay - July 17, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: tangled - by RIP Tytonidae - July 17, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: tangled - by Eljay - July 18, 2017, 01:13 AM
RE: tangled - by RIP Tytonidae - July 19, 2017, 06:44 AM
RE: tangled - by Eljay - July 19, 2017, 07:44 AM
RE: tangled - by RIP Tytonidae - July 20, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: tangled - by Eljay - July 21, 2017, 02:25 AM
RE: tangled - by RIP Tytonidae - July 21, 2017, 10:26 AM
RE: tangled - by Eljay - July 24, 2017, 03:39 AM
RE: tangled - by RIP Tytonidae - July 26, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: tangled - by Eljay - July 27, 2017, 02:23 AM