Blackfeather Woods Wubalubba dub dub
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Good ol' Rick & Morty ^^ First thing that popped into my mind lmao. For @Astrid maybe?

Neo was pretty familiar with the area now. The shadows that lurked around every tree seemed comforting and almost homely, though he knew better than to let himself relax and drop his guard. He had many enemies here already, it seemed, but it was quite amusing to the youngster that these enemies were also youngsters. They seemed to just have a strong dislike for each other. He and Khalil appeared to just be avoiding each other, purposefully or not. It also felt like they were constantly, silently fighting for the Speaker's praise. They both wanted to be the favoured boy. 

But, rather than create a childish scene, the Svartell child spent his days hunting. He'd learned to hunt before coming to Blackfeather, but he had only previously caught small things like mice. Now he could hunt rabbits and other slightly larger prey. He had made his own cache, one close but not too close to the den, so that he could swiftly deliver any food he managed to collect to it and it would be easy to locate. So far there were a couple of limp bodies of various small critters hidden within, and after delivering yet another, Neo began to make his way to where he believed Nyx would be resting - in the den that she, he and Khalil shared. The boy had been working on filling the cache for the last few days, though a few of the kills he had made were taken away by other wolves. That was to be expected, though, and it had been the point of doing it in the first place. His duties currently consisted of hunting and training - he wanted to learn how to fight like a warrior. His father would be proud, would he not? If things had been different, if Aries had stayed at Moonspear, might his father have taught him? Perhaps.

Approaching the den, Neo poked his head through the entrance, a small grin on his maw. "Nyx?" He peered inside, hoping that she was there. If not, it was no big deal, he could find her later.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Ever since her wards had came and had been approved by Damien himself, she was often wandering near the den, hoping to not note their absences one day. She did not care much if they wandered away, as long as they came back before the night would fall or at least tell her that they'd be elsewhere for the night. They were as much her children as she was of Kove, and she was their defender as any mother would be. Losing them would prove she was not ready to bear the Dark Master's true kin, and that was on her bucket list ever since she had fallen for him forever ago.

She had just returned home from a spar with a stranger when the young voice of Neo broke the silence and sent her ears into a flutter. Yes? She called quickly, lifting and turning to face the opening.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Sorry for the short post!

When he heard the Speaker's voice, Neo gave a small wag of his tail. "I've been practising hunting, and I wanted to show you show you a cache that I dug and have been filling over the last few weeks." She didn't even have to come, if she didn't want to. He just wanted her to know that he'd been actively contributing to the pack. 

The boy glanced around briefly before his eyes landed on Nyx again, searching her face for a reaction.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Immediately was she on her feet - admiring her wards' hard work had become a duty to her. Little did she know Kahlil would leave them, become a traitor to the woods, and that she would claim the title of Dark Master. For now, this was enough to excite her. Well, show me then! She smiled, eyes filled with an unusual, excited glint. Her boys would pull their weight, so much was clear, but as soon as they left without a word, they would become her enemies.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Neo blinked as Nyx got to her feet quickly, excited. The boy grinned, leading her out of the den and toward the cache he had dug. It wasn't perfect, but he had tried to make it good. As good as a cache could be, anyway. Upon arrival, he lowered his nose to the ground and sniffed out the exact location of it before digging to uncover what prey he had managed to catch. So far, in there, he spotted two young rabbits, a baby bird (it had fallen from its nest, and the Spiderling had been lucky enough to be close by), and a mouse that he'd caught this morning.

He was still practising how to hunt, but he was proud of what he'd managed to do so far. He looked at Nyx with a smile to see what she thought.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She followed quietly, a hop in her usual regal slope and a slight smile upon her narrow face. They didn't have to walk very far, and she was almost about to suggest helping him dig. But, Neo could handel himself just fine. With a twitching bunny nose did she look at all the cache held. She returned to Neo then with a proud little smile, enough to not need words anymore. But Nyx liked the sound of her own voice.

You did such a fine job Neo - I am sure everyone is very happy with your efforts. She praised sweetly.