Stavanger Bay ` turn the page
Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
8 Posts
Ooc — Em
To Sirona's amusement, it seemed that a wolf nearby was having a bit of trouble. The monochrome stranger had some unusual creature stuck to his nose, and though the sight was humourous to behold, the growingly concerned femme knew that she could not just sit and laugh.
Sprinting over to the other wolf, the fae introduced herself: "Hey! I'm Sirona. Hold on, let me do something about that." Though she knew that these bizarre animals could harm her if she tried to pry them off, she could not just sit there while someone suffered. There was nothing else to do so Sirona merely dipped her head down, securing her teeth around the unusual thing.
With a sharp tug, the crustacean let go of the other wolf. Now what? Should she just let the thing go? But then it might have come back to cling onto one of the wolves again. Making a quick decision, Sirona raced to the ocean and tossed the thing as far as it would go before running back. Hopefully they would not return to bother them again, at least for a while.
{ plotter }

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Messages In This Thread
` turn the page - by Sirona - July 18, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: ` turn the page - by Clock - August 09, 2017, 12:13 PM
RE: ` turn the page - by Sirona - August 11, 2017, 11:12 AM
RE: ` turn the page - by Clock - August 11, 2017, 02:24 PM