Ankyra Sound Scorch the Earth
Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
8 Posts
Ooc — Em
Private 
Glossy, flaming irises faced skyward as Sirona prayed. She did not shut her eyes, for the Goddess was right there, in the lunar globe watching over. She prayed that life would get better, that she would find happiness even when she had lost it all. Sirona was by no means a pessimist; she knew that new beginnings happened, that wolves who had nothing gained everything. She cast her mind back to her conversation with Athena, and how Athena had such a tragic backstory. And she had found happiness in Valyn, hadn't she? But, at the same time, Athena wasn't... wasn't the most psychologically sound, was she?
No. Don't think like that, Sirona insisted to herself. But something still niggled at Sirona, telling her that she was hurtling along the same path as her mother. It did not matter, though. Sirona would do well in life. She'd make Athena proud, make her sisters proud—hell, even make The Boy proud. She would live in honour of Jaienyx and everyone she had known and loved, because she could not give up. She was a fighter.
"Thank you for showing me that, Goddess," the silvery femme murmured before standing up. It was time to make Her proud.
@Eske Here you go! I was thinking once Eske gets all defensive, he could break Sirona's leg and claw off her ear? That way nothing will be fatal but she'll still get some permanent damage, but it's your choice what Eske does of course
{ plotter }

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.