Hideaway Strath Oh, I just want to take him home
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock can only respond, body begging even as the words fail her. It feels good, it feels right, being in both of their embrace and the safety that they provide. It is a feeling she hadn't known before, something that wraps her and keeps her grounded. The moment contact is made between them Hemlock shivers at the flurry of kisses, Lotte had prepared her but not for this! It is being swept out to sea, lost in a current that Arturo creates and no amount of preparation would have given her this insight. She had not expected passion, and perhaps that was a foolish notion, knowing how driven Arturo could be. 

His touches travel her body at near leisure, and Hemlock can only blame herself for the frenzy she feels now. If she had not been stubborn, if she had only given in - but she had sought Lotte and the familiar comforts of the woman's touches. Arturo she had known longer, but, she had perhaps kept herself more guarded to the mobster thanks to his gender, or some other obligation she can't properly think of now. Hemlock let out a soft crooning sound, the shudder at his nips only shaking loose more of the damning scent - she had not been present when Lotte had faced her heat, she wondered if it bewitched the entire pack then, too! 

She can not help the teasing twitch of her tail as it moves aside for him, nor can she truly stop the slow shift of her legs as she presents herself. Lotte knows this would be her first time, that even Palisander had never pulled her into this embrace. Perhaps it is better this way, that she is unaware and unfamiliar and that the gift the pair gives her is something wholly knew. Hemlock lets her eyes close, almost bashful, she hasn't thought to tell Arturo the truth; she gives herself fully, entirely to them, and this time when she beckons him it will be with a new purpose entirely. Braced she waits with baited breath for him to settle above her, every moment threatening to only consume her more. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Oh, I just want to take him home - by Hemlock - July 19, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Arturo - July 19, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Hemlock - July 19, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Lotte - July 19, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Arturo - July 19, 2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Hemlock - July 19, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Arturo - July 20, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Hemlock - July 20, 2017, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Arturo - July 21, 2017, 05:22 AM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Hemlock - July 21, 2017, 11:29 AM