Hideaway Strath Oh, I just want to take him home
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

The anticipation of his touch makes her even more aware, the delicate sensations only intensifying everything. Overall, it is overwhelming, and if she could find the words she might beg Lotte closer to nuzzle into her and bury her face in the woman's plush. She can't find words, however, nor proper thoughts, the moment that Arturo grips her close. In this she stammers out a breath, her heart surely in her throat, as his weight is added to her own. Ultimately she is glad for Lotte's presence, a comfort to her even as Arturo binds them - and that, that is some divine feeling she had not anticipated even in its newness! Lotte is the experienced one of the two females, younger but more worldly. Hemlock often forgets she is older, it has never mattered between the pair, and she draws her comfort in the support she feels from them both. 

Arturo could be ruthless, a means to an end, but his tenderness and patience makes her appreciate him all the more. After a few long breaths she gives a slow roll of her hips, testing, enticing (or so she hopes!) because while this has a purpose, she also wants to please him. Her green eyes blink as she focuses on the ground - still bashful, not wanting to seem like she revels in borrowing Lotte's husband though even that knowledge consumes her too, it is a new fire, something burning and sweeping through her. What was a mere spark is now a wildfire, and she let's herself be consumed willingly. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Oh, I just want to take him home - by Hemlock - July 19, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Arturo - July 19, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Hemlock - July 19, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Lotte - July 19, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Arturo - July 19, 2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Hemlock - July 19, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Arturo - July 20, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Hemlock - July 20, 2017, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Arturo - July 21, 2017, 05:22 AM
RE: Oh, I just want to take him home - by Hemlock - July 21, 2017, 11:29 AM