Silverlight Terrace to the stars, with regards
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
Morwinyon draws in a breath glad that she did not appear to be swayed in her decision to join, to aid him as he explains the map of ideas he has for Tindómë. In fact, he feels a certain swell of relief within the curve of his chest: a feeling he will come to know quite well as more wolves join him and his cause — especially those several years his elder. It is easy for the druid to forget that he is still not even a year old, yet (so much so that he does not even think of it anymore). A smile tugs at the corners of his lips as Nova expresses that she still has interest in the stars. “I have earned the Naturalist trade about a month or so before I left the Vale but I would be honored for us to share knowledge and to learn with you.” There was always more to learn, especially when it came to the stars and heavens. Was a master even truly finished learning? Somehow, the empyrean doubts it. Their love of the stars, however, is something the siblings have in common and Mato sees no reason why they couldn’t use that to strengthen their bond. “Not yet. I seek to settle somewhere in the Tuktu Hinterlands,” He admits with a lofty shrug of his shoulders. “I will know the perfect territory when we find it.” For the druid would settle for nothing less than what he deems perfection for Tindómë.
Messages In This Thread
to the stars, with regards - by rip gemini - July 20, 2017, 07:09 AM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Seabreeze - July 20, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Nova - July 24, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by rip gemini - July 25, 2017, 04:23 AM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Seabreeze - July 31, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Nova - August 05, 2017, 12:01 AM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by rip gemini - August 05, 2017, 04:21 AM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Nova - August 05, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by rip gemini - August 06, 2017, 05:31 AM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Nova - August 09, 2017, 01:18 AM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by rip gemini - August 09, 2017, 04:15 AM