Stone Circle ezekiel is the account without fc related thread titles its just me sharing my news
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
All Welcome 
I'm hoping for somebody who Zeke doesn't know as well, so I'll tag some people! @Nikai, @Nanook, @Mawk, and @Illecebra <3

Ezekiel was a Beta again, and while he had more power it also didn't seem like much had changed at all. He was still patrolling the borders everyday, hunting a little and going home. He liked to visit Valette at least once every other day, if not more, just to check up on her. Now that she was pregnant, he never wanted her to be unattended to. Today was different for some reason. The sun was high in the sky, the temperature was moderate and nice, and for once Ezekiel was in the mood for some company.

He trotted around the territory, making his way into Pando Clone forest and searching for a pack mate. He found himself at a babbling brook, where he paused to get a drink of water. The sun felt nice on his back, but he preffered the cool water on his snowy white paws. So he got into the brook, and stood there, enjoying the way the water rolled past his ankles.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk had left his mate with the pups that day - the youngsters were all tired and in need of a good rest and the man insisted that Cebra stay with them and regain her own energy. He had left them asleep, snoozing in the den, though no doubt they would all wake again soon, and had gone out to explore the territory. It was a nice place, from what he had seen so far - definitely somewhere he felt he could settle.

When he came across the brook, he glanced around, taking in the area. Upon spotting another wolf, whom as he got closer he recognised as Ezekiel, standing in the water, Mawk padded forward with a smile and wag of his tail. "Hello!" He greeted with a respectful dip of his head.
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel's peaceful moment was interrupted by a voice and a scent nearby. He looked up to see Mawk, a male whom he had met at the borders not long ago. The one with the family. Ezekiel didn't mind this guy, he seemed respectful and kind. Plus he already had mate, thus Ezekiel wouldn't have to worry about unwanted advances on Valette. It may have been selfish, but he was very protective of her. He knew whatever she did was her choice and he wouldn't stop her, but if he could avoid a decision in the first place, that would be even better.

He nodded his head, accepting Mawk's respectful gesture. He hopped out of the stream and trotted closer to the cream furred wolf. He stopped a few feet away from him and spoke. How are you adjusting to Easthollow. I hope your family is doing well.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The man approached him from the river, stopping a few feet away and asking a question. "I'm adjusting well, I believe." He smiled, continuing. "It's a lovely place, I have to say." He'd mostly spent his time exploring and hunting. As a scout, the land interested him very much. He had already begun mapping out the land in his mind.

"Cebra and the pups are doing well too, thank you. We'll be settled within no time, I'm sure!"
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel nodded in agreement, the land was very lovely. Honestly though, Ezekiel preferred the mountains. He'd grown up in a mountain forest, and he believed it was safer. More protected and hard to invade. While the land they'd settled was beautiful and bountiful in prey, if there was an attack they wouldn't have much place to hide or protect themselves. It is. He replied, glancing at the babbling creek nearby.

Mawk said that his family was doing well, and Ezekiel was happy to hear it. Hopefully they would stay for a long time, and the pack needed as many members as they could get. I'm glad, I hope you all will stay with us. Some go and some stay. He said. Remembering something about Mawk that he'd heard before, Ezekiel made an offer. Hey, do you want to go on a patrol? I need to do at least one or two more rounds before the day is over and I wouldn't mind your company. You're a mercenary right?
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk, too, had noticed that there wasn't many places to protect themselves under an attack. It was one of the first things he had investigated while exploring the land - perhaps it was because he was a father and he wanted to ensure his family's safety, but he also believed it might be because he wanted to be a guardian and that involved protecting. Both reasons were valid at this point, though the whole of the Valley didn't seem to have too many issues regarding attacks. The only one Mawk could think of was Kelina, but he believed her to be gone. One could never be too sure, but her scent had faded distinctly. From everywhere. Around the Rising Sun Valley, at least. Maybe she'd just got bored and found someone else to tormet now that Horosk had left. Or, perhaps, the raven was stalking him still. Maybe... maybe Horosk was dead. Who knew, right? He hoped the strange wolf was safe, even if they'd never been very close. He had still been a packmate and somewhat of a friend, and besides, the Scout would never wish death on anyone. 

"Well, I hope we stay, too. I haven't seen any reason why not, and I'd rather like to find somewhere to stay. Much as I love travelling, I want my children to grow up in a place they can call home, without the worry of having to move on." Then the male brought up the idea of a patrol, and Mawk was quick to agree. "I'd love to." You're a mercenary, right? Yes and no. "Mercenary in training, yes." He smiled.
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel completely understood what Mawk meant. Valette was a scout too, but she had quelled her traveling instincts to raise her young, for now at least. He was glad for this, because he was more of a homebody, and he wanted his pups to grow up in a definite home, same as Mawk. I want the same for my pups, and as long as guardians like us can protect this place, I believe it will be a great place for them to grow. He said as one more reassurance to the cream furred male. 

Mawk agreed to patrol with Ezekiel, and stated that he was a mercenary in training. Enough patrols and I'm sure we can get you the full title. Zeke said, then turned to move torwards the border, tapping his tail to Mawk's fur to signal the other to follow. The two males made their way to the edges of Easthollow, and Ezekiel started marking as soon as he was close. He rubbed against a large rock, making sure his scent was strong, especially sense he was Beta, then moved on.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
"Hopefully." He smiled, falling into step with the other male. His curled tail bounced slightly on his back as he walked, which he had grown used to. It had always been like that, he never really noticed unless someone pointed it out. When Ezekiel began marking, he did the same, though his scent was not as strong as the betas for exactly that reason. 

"So, I don't really know that much about you. I hope it's okay for me to ask - how long have you been here? At Easthollow, I mean." Might as well learn more about a packmate, if they were going to be living in the same territory. Plus, he liked Ezekiel. He seemed like a good wolf. And it wouldn't hurt to get to know him a little more, right?