Stone Circle ezekiel is the account without fc related thread titles its just me sharing my news
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel nodded in agreement, the land was very lovely. Honestly though, Ezekiel preferred the mountains. He'd grown up in a mountain forest, and he believed it was safer. More protected and hard to invade. While the land they'd settled was beautiful and bountiful in prey, if there was an attack they wouldn't have much place to hide or protect themselves. It is. He replied, glancing at the babbling creek nearby.

Mawk said that his family was doing well, and Ezekiel was happy to hear it. Hopefully they would stay for a long time, and the pack needed as many members as they could get. I'm glad, I hope you all will stay with us. Some go and some stay. He said. Remembering something about Mawk that he'd heard before, Ezekiel made an offer. Hey, do you want to go on a patrol? I need to do at least one or two more rounds before the day is over and I wouldn't mind your company. You're a mercenary right?