Stone Circle ezekiel is the account without fc related thread titles its just me sharing my news
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel completely understood what Mawk meant. Valette was a scout too, but she had quelled her traveling instincts to raise her young, for now at least. He was glad for this, because he was more of a homebody, and he wanted his pups to grow up in a definite home, same as Mawk. I want the same for my pups, and as long as guardians like us can protect this place, I believe it will be a great place for them to grow. He said as one more reassurance to the cream furred male. 

Mawk agreed to patrol with Ezekiel, and stated that he was a mercenary in training. Enough patrols and I'm sure we can get you the full title. Zeke said, then turned to move torwards the border, tapping his tail to Mawk's fur to signal the other to follow. The two males made their way to the edges of Easthollow, and Ezekiel started marking as soon as he was close. He rubbed against a large rock, making sure his scent was strong, especially sense he was Beta, then moved on.