Northstar Vale and you just say i drink too much
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
He could feel her eyes, her seagreen eyes on him, but he did not try to lift his gaze to meet them, not now. He couldn't. A soft apology came from her lips and Remi felt a new wave of embarrasment flood him. He was convinced he looked as what he felt like: a mess. "don't worry" he managed to bark, a pretty ironic reply seeing it was obviously him who was distressed, and his state was probably something worrisome.

She continued to speak, voicing a concern for him that was so unexpected (given she was after all a stranger) that it made Remi lift his chin and seek to face the familiarity of her eyes. She did not only sport the same eyes, she had the same kindness. "No, don't go" he blurted after she offered if not food, solitude to recover. He did not want to be left alone, not now. 

"i mean..." he stammered, feeling fresh embarassment at his reaction. Now he didn't only look like a mess but a clingy mess. Great. Remi had never been good with the whole 'expressing emotions thing'. He didn't know how to so he pretended he didn't need to. Plus getting into trouble had worked at keeping him too busy. But frustrations were piling up and his latest stunts weren't covering it. He needed to let it out before it innevitably got out, because it would. 

"i was thinking about my sister" he confessed finally, the knot in his throat loosening a bit but still making it hard to swallow. "i've been seeing things, little details, that remind me of her everywhere" he sighed, a soft whine escaping him as he, again embarrased, lowered his head and averted her gaze. 
He felt vulnerable.
Miserable.
And surely he looked so to.
Messages In This Thread
and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - July 20, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - July 30, 2017, 10:10 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - August 12, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - August 12, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - August 19, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - September 12, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 03:13 PM