Northstar Vale and you just say i drink too much
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
sorry im so slow ;__;
// @Brienne bump? sorry im a bother

Regardless of how awful he must've looked like, never did anything different from a heartwarming compassion reflect on the pale girl's seagreen eyes. She did not pity him, which would've made Remi crawl in further into his shell, but instead she somehow showed she understood him. Suddenly Remi felt, for the briefest five seconds, that this vulnerability he was showing was really strenght in disguise. 
It wasn't easy, especially for the emotionally self-contained Ostrega, to express feelings, let alone talk about them.

She came closer ,moving with a little hesitation Remi was quick to try to dilute by showing her he was alright with her coming closer. Truthfully he wasn't just alright with it, for some reason - maybe (again) due to the familiarity he found in her eyes and the unexpected kindness of her heart - he wanted her closer. Her voice was soft, almost reminding him of the crooning sound of his mother's own.

Remi lifted his chin shyly, his blue crystalline eyes drowning in hers. She talked of grief and while it was true that Remi missed his sister dearly and constantly, he had sort of already made peace with the fact that she would never be physically be with him since he knew that she'd always be in spirit and mind. He had mourned his sister's death, and had managed to reach a point where this stopped haunting him. But there were other monsters, other demons.

Guilt. 
That was what gnawed at Remi's conscience day and night. 
"it's guilt" he confessed then, the phantom weight of these words being lifted off his shoulders but leaving behind a fear that, despite seeming more like someone that wanted to aid him than to hurt him, Seabreeze wouldn't understand his side of the story, and like everyone else had she'd blame him. Blame him like he still blamed himself. 
Messages In This Thread
and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - July 20, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - July 30, 2017, 10:10 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - August 12, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - August 12, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - August 19, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - September 12, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 03:13 PM