Stone Circle things
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette quirked up her lips. She was glad that Nikai was trying to take on two trades. She believed that both fit really well with his personality. The female smiled and nodded. "I am sure you are doing well with the scouting missions," she spoke. He then spoke about wanting to council. "You want to become a mentor or more of a therapist?," she asked her son. Maybe he had something special in mind for his trades. "I think you aren't too young. You can give a different perspective!."
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai was glad that Valette didn't think he was too young to be a councellor. He loved helping out others so Nikai thought it really fit him to go for that trade. At her question, he said, "I'd like to help make everyone's lives a little better by being there for them. I think I'm good at staying calm and so I could help people resolve their differences but also make room for games and comraderie in the pack." He hoped that everyone could be a bit like the way he felt, since he didn't remember ever meeting anyone he really didn't like. Nikai felt there was no place for hate in a pack and it would be good if everyone got along well. He'd do his best to make it happen and let it stay that way.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled at her son. She was so proud of him. She nodded in agreement. "I agree," she spoke to him with a smile. "I believe you can do those things well," she added. They could use a counselor in their pack in her opinion. She hoped also that Nikai would stick around as they could use his help within the pack.

"I'd love to hear more about your process, then you can become a counselor in my eyes. We could use that trade," she spoke and quirked up her lips. Valette slowly got to her feet. "I should rest now. The babies make me tired," she admitted.
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai smiled as Valette encouraged him. "Thanks, I'm glad I'm doing what's needed." He'd started this trade because it was what he liked, but it was always nice to know it was also necessary. Valette said that she needed some rest and Nikai nodded. He nosed the underside of her chin and said, "See you later! I can't wait to meet the baby sibs." He smiled and then turned away too, continuing his way while he thought of everything they had talked about and wondering what his baby siblings would look like.