Chimera Fields Two Ghosts
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
For a second Mato chooses to relish in the affection his father showers upon him and ignore the his father had been out calling for Nova and Pearl. He accomplishes it but only for a few seconds until he pulls back as not to prolong the inevitable and fixes his father in a terse, concerned stare. The druid is joyed to hear that Sebastian himself is fine but the news that his father bears on voice made hoarse from endless calling brings nothing but pain and shock to the empyrean. The Fen has disbanded, his grandfather nearly dying from poison, and the confirmation that Nova and Pearl have gone missing. Though, at the very least, Nova had told Sebastian she was leaving unlike his mother whom, as his father told it, had vanished off the face of the earth without word. It is troubling news but Mato does not worry so much about Nova; because they are siblings and he has survived and found his way well enough on his own. Sebastian’s worry is a father’s worry though and thus something that the druid cannot understand — would not understand lest he became a father himself someday.

Pearl, however, is a different story all together, though if he remembered correctly she was always sort of elusive. “I would not worry so much about Nova,” Mato tries to soften the blow, take some of the burden off of his father’s shoulders. “She is strong and intelligent.” Mato’s lips pull terse. “Mother’s departure is strange but she is also a woman grown.” Capable of making her own choices and accordingly capable of facing the consequences for them. “I am sorry you have faced so many hardships so close together.” Truly a series of unfortunate events. “I am heading west, though. If I see them I will send word.” Mato can promise, at least, though the Teekon Wilds are vast; still he is not sure how far Sebastian has traveled in his search for them …if it at all. It is worth offering, the druid thinks.
Messages In This Thread
Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 21, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - July 22, 2017, 04:46 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 22, 2017, 08:17 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - July 25, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 30, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 02, 2017, 04:58 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 03, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 04, 2017, 04:14 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 04, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 05, 2017, 04:33 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 05, 2017, 01:24 PM