Chimera Fields Two Ghosts
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
Mato didn’t understand, but he understood the hurt in his father’s eyes and it caused the druid to quietly balk and flatten his ears against his the regal curve of his skull as his father explained that his history was dark, that he grew up in a family that was not like the one Sebastian had given his own kids and that he hated his father. He did not want Nova to hate him. That much, at least, Mato understood; but Mato also wondered why if Nova kept fighting him that Sebastian kept pushing the issue. They were not children anymore; but of course he thinks of this from a child’s point of view as opposed to a parent’s because he is not a parent himself and perhaps because of this he cannot view it from Sebastian’s point of view. Thus, he keeps his lips firmly closed. He does not fully understand and therefore cannot offer insight. In the end, it is something that Sebastian and Nova would have to work out on their own.

“No, they have claimed Northstar Vale,” Mato assures Sebastian. “I am not staying.” He says and realizes how that may be misconstrued to mean something it doesn’t and add quickly. “nothing has happened and I will seek to part with them on good terms.” Mato draws in a deep breath and lets it out in a softened exhale. “I have such ideas, father, ideas for a pack. My companion and myself are searching for a territory to claim for it.” Mato informs with a rise of his shoulders in subtle pride. Not enough to make him (more) vain, of course, but enough to elude to his confidence. They have a long way to go, a lot of work cut out for them but Mato does not doubt that he and Seabreeze can do it.
Messages In This Thread
Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 21, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - July 22, 2017, 04:46 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 22, 2017, 08:17 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - July 25, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 30, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 02, 2017, 04:58 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 03, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 04, 2017, 04:14 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 04, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 05, 2017, 04:33 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 05, 2017, 01:24 PM