Chimera Fields Two Ghosts
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
That is alright! :D

Sebastian would tell Burke about Mato's quest to lead. Perhaps he would be interested when Mato would come visit him at Redhawk. Sebastian was pretty certain that he was going to stay the rest of his days at the caldera pack. They had given him a home and took in his whole family when their territory had gone bad. He felt that he should repay that in loyalty. He liked being alpha for a while but he didn't have the harshness or decisiveness that Burke had. He would think of anyone and how it would affect them. Too emphatic, perhaps.

"I've never been there but it sounds like a good place to live," he spoke with a soft smile on his lips. "Don't forget to visit me at the Caldera once you claimed everything. I'd like to see you one more time before you get too busy with leading," he spoke and offered him a bit of a saddened smile. He was feeling old now his kids were starting their own lives. For a moment he was afraid that he would end up alone when Ivy and Benjamin left the nest.

A slow chuckle came from his lips. It pleased him to see that his son was a bit flustered about his question. It lifted his spirits that went down before. "Don't worry, just figure out what you feel and either way, I am happy for you Mato," he spoke. He wanted his son to deserve a good life, a happy one. Maybe when he would come visit him at Redhawk he would know more. Sebastian was looking forward to it.

"Oh there is one other thing I must ask! Liffey, the daughter of my alpha and best friend Elwood, she was in the same pack as you. Do you know her? Is she doing well? He was worried, and I promised if I would visit you I would also ask about her," he explained. Hopefully, Mato was familiar with the girl as Elwood had given him generously a month to travel.

I feel like Seb is going to live towards the moment that Mato will visit him xD
Messages In This Thread
Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 21, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - July 22, 2017, 04:46 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 22, 2017, 08:17 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - July 25, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 30, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 02, 2017, 04:58 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 03, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 04, 2017, 04:14 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 04, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 05, 2017, 04:33 AM