Chimera Fields Two Ghosts
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
For a moment Mato hesitates as Sebastian pries for more information, because there was a big chunk that he’d left out: about her seeming closeness with the Vale’s alpha Rannoch but that is not his business or news to share. “The rest is not for me to tell.” The druid speaks out of respect for their privacy and hopes that his father understands his unwillingness to share anything more than he already has. Liffey is well and safe and that will have to suffice for the time being (besides the druid isn’t very interested in gossip and does not deign to partake in such things). “Perhaps she has,” Mato surprises contemplative when Sebastian holds onto the hope the Andalusia is able to give him news of Pearl and Nova. The woman’s name rings some sort of familiarity within the empyrean but he does not think of it longer. “Thank you, father.” Mato draws forth to press his muzzle to Sebastian’s cheek once more, lingering for a heartbeat longer. “I will come and visit once we are claimed and settled. Perhaps, if we figure ourselves out, I will bring along Aerlinn.” He uses his nickname for Seabreeze as he draws back with a slight, coy smirk upon moonlit kissed lips. “Speaking of whom I should get back to her before she thinks I’ve abandoned her.” He jests. “I will see you soon.” The druid speaks before he turns and heads back the way he came intent on catching up with Seabreeze.
Messages In This Thread
Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 21, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - July 22, 2017, 04:46 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 22, 2017, 08:17 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - July 25, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - July 30, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 02, 2017, 04:58 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 03, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 04, 2017, 04:14 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 04, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by rip gemini - August 05, 2017, 04:33 AM
RE: Two Ghosts - by Sebastian - August 05, 2017, 01:24 PM