Lion Head Mesa i found a catalyst for disaster in you
304 Posts
Ooc —
Oh, okay. If it's okay with you, then, I'm going to go ahead and have Murdock go easy on him. Despite Drogon's merc trade, I feel like it's unlikely a four-month-old would win against a large, adult male in a real fight.
It seemed that, despite his own recreational use of 'trash talk', the kid didn't like it being used against him very much. Murdock wagged his tail, bowing forward to show that he wasn't mocking, just teasing - only to have the white puffball fly at him with flashing teeth. The male reared back, though he still felt tiny teeth clip his shoulder, and reacted instinctively by lunging back in turn. He remembered himself enough to keep his mouth closed, and merely rammed his muzzle in the direction of the boy's neck.

His surprise at the child's aggression and his own attempts at being gentle lent the other enough time to dodge the attack. His muzzle missed its mark, and Murdock scrambled back to give the other some space, his tail still wagging to reassure the boy of his friendliness.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i found a catalyst for disaster in you - by Murdock - August 06, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: i found a catalyst for disaster in you - by Murdock - August 23, 2017, 08:49 PM