Hideaway Strath the sweet escape is always laced with a familiar taste of poison
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
*stealz ur threads*

Ever since Roarke’s disappearance, Astik has been on a personal high alert for any signs of the missing child but there is something in the pit of the rook’s stomach that tells him the boy isn’t just going to wander back to Teaghlaigh by mere happenstance. He has been gone for so long now that it is very likely he will never be coming back; but the rook is dutiful and keeps his negativity to himself. If he was a father would he want some punk ass teenager telling him to “abandon all hope” even if it was realistic? No. No, he wouldn’t. It was likely he’d pummel said punk teenager into the dirt. The titan moves forth, catching the scent of one of the three remaining Lotturos and follows it, wondering why the girl is alone and not with her parents or a sibling. Amber eyes fall upon her where she is collapsed against the roots of a tree and Astik lets out a low, crooning rumble. “Hey, are you ok?” He does not know her name. He does not mingle with the Ceannasach’s children despite that he very much desires to be a pup-sitter. Tapat and his short term memory loss is a full time job besides. He steps forward slowly, unsure if she is even awake. He gently extends his muzzle to nudge her if she allows the contact. “It's not safe for you out here.” She was safe in the Strath but there were plenty of predators of other species lurking about that would greedily snatch a wolf pup if given the opportunity.
feed me to the wolves,
let them have my flesh. i am
something skin can’t hold.
Messages In This Thread