Hideaway Strath the sweet escape is always laced with a familiar taste of poison
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Arturo’s attention briefly slides from his daughter to his wife as she arrives on the scene and greets him and then inquires the words that had next been lingering upon the gangster’s lips for Molly. The girl responds that she did not go far and Arturo’s lips tugged down in a disapproving frown. “Far or not, Mallaidh, you know better than to wander outside of Teaghlaigh’s borders.” It is on the tip of his tongue to ( sharply ) remind her of what had happened to Roarke because he does not wish to lose another child and be stuck in the limbo of wanting to believe they are alive but needing to believe they are dead in order to move on. For the sake of his girls, he doesn’t bring up Roarke but it hangs unsaid and is obvious that the rebellious lotturo was the reason for the tightening of the children’s restrictions. “What were you thinking?” He asks, a sudden frustration rising in his chest and displaying in the furrow of his brow.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread