Northstar Vale foggy thoughts
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
The sandy wolf apologised, and Genie inclined her head, quietly accepting the stranger's words. "It's alright," the girl said a little awkwardly. 'I'm sorry too," she added, "I just don't like being caught off guard..and being made fun off. I didn't mean to lash out like I did." She bowed her head for a moment, deferring to the other female who, she knew, was of higher rank than herself given the fact that Genie had just arrived in Northstar Vale. "Who did I remind you of?" she asked then, suddenly curious.  

Genie shot the girl a symphathetic look at her words - it must've sucked to arrive injured with no medic around..although how she managed to get into the Vale whilst injured was something that nagged at the medic's mind. Surely a pack wouldn't allow an injured wolf into their ranks, right? She shook the thoughts away with a toss of her head and shot the female a tentative smile. "I..I actually don't have a den, or a cache yet. I just came. But, it'll be great if you could help me find a den somewhere," she faltered, glancing at the other out of the corner of her eyes, "I mean, only if you want to, of course."

"I'm Genie, by the way," she introduced herself, realising all too late that she had forgotten to introduce herelf.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
foggy thoughts - by Raid - July 23, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - July 23, 2017, 07:46 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Raid - July 24, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - July 24, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Raid - July 25, 2017, 04:57 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Raid - July 31, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Seabreeze - July 31, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: foggy thoughts - by Raid - August 01, 2017, 08:05 AM